Enjoy your morning with these Blueberry Muffins
September 28th, 2018 | no comments
Doesn’t a blueberry muffin just make everything better? Bake these super yummy blueberry muffins and it’s sure to bring more smiles to your mornings. 🙂
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemons (for the zest)
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar (I like em sweet)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil (canola has less saturated fat)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (white vinegar works too)
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (you don’t need to thaw the frozen blueberries)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a muffin tin or line the tins with paper muffin/cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine together flour, baking soda, salt and lemon zest.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk, oil, and vinegar and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stir until just combined. Don’t over stir.
- Gently fold in the berries using a rubber spatula. Don’t mix too much or your batter with turn blue!
- Fill the muffin tins about 2/3rds full.
- Bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean (about 22 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. After that remove the muffins from the tins and cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Pledge to try veg
Sign up to get great tips and recipes