Melt Their Heart With This <3
February 13th, 2018 | no comments
Looking to win someones love and affection this Valentines Day? Everyone knows the secret to someones heart is through food… And who doesn’t like chocolate??
VEGAN CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- In a saucepan sift together sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt.
- Whisk in almond milk until no lumps remain.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, whisking occasionally to ensure nothing sticks to the bottom.
- Boil for two minutes, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into bowls or ramekins and chill until fully set (at least two hours).
- Top with coconut whipped cream, blueberries, strawberries, or some candy hearts <3
Pledge to try veg
Sign up to get great tips and recipes