Out of this world Buffalo Cauliflower Wings!
It’s football season, which means it’s chicken wing season. But we’ve found a way to satisfy those cravings without the cruelty. And replacing the chicken with cauliflower is a healthier option, too! No animals were harmed in the making of these hot wings 🙂
Surprise your friends and family with this recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower Wings!
For the cauliflower:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch garlic powder
- pinch salt
For the sauce:
- 1 tsp melted vegan butter (like Miyoko’s you can find at Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl thoroughly combine the flour, water, garlic powder and salt.
- Dip pieces of cauliflower in the batter until coated evenly.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until the batter hardens a bit.
- Flip pieces over and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the sauce in another small bowl.
- When the cauliflower is out the oven use a pastry brush and evenly coat the pieces with the sauce.
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes (until crispy) and then let cool for 15-20 minutes before eating.
- Serve with vegan ranch like Follow Your Heart!