Recipe: Banana Bread Muffins
The best mornings start with muffins 💛 Here is the perfect dairy- and egg-free recipe for a classic: Banana Bread Muffins 🍌
-3 cups all-purpose flour
-1 cup raw sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-2 tsp ground cinnamon
-2 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp ground nutmeg
-1 tsp salt
-2 cups mashed ripe bananas
-1 cup canola oil
-1 cup coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
3. Mix flour, raw sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt together in a large bowl.
4. Stir bananas, canola oil and coconut milk together in a separate bowl.
5. Mix banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
6. Fill muffin cups with batter.
7. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean – about 30-35 minutes.